SEED Grant Applications Due Dec. 10
You are invited to apply for the 2022 Social Equity & Educational Development (SEED) Grant Fund— an equity-driven, restorative justice and community reinvestment grant funded by the City of Portland’s 3% local tax on adult-use cannabis retail sales.
Now in its the fifth year, $1,000,000 are available in grants across three funding options:
Applicants may request funding for projects or programs in the following priority areas including but not limited to:
- Four (4) one-time grants at $50,000 per grant
- Four (4) one-time grants at $75,000 total per grant
- Two (2) two-year grants at $250,000 total per grant ($125,000 per year)
If you have experience or expertise in one of the priority areas and/or provide multicultural and community-specific engagement—this might be the grant for you!
- Entrepreneurship and Economic Development
- Expungement and Criminal Justice
All first-round applications should be submitted via email in a PDF format by Friday, Dec. 10, 2021 by 5PM PST to [email protected]. For more details, visit: portland.gov/civic/cannabis/seed